Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tricare Dental Providers Under The Tricare Prime For Retired Military. Is General Dental (ie. Annual Exams And Cleanings Covered)?

Under the Tricare Prime for Retired Military. Is general dental (ie. annual exams and cleanings covered)? - tricare dental providers

I'm trying to decide if I should get my dental insurance or a stick with TRICARE. My ins company. cost me $ 44 per month. Or bridge may be twice as much dental care. I can not find both general dentistry will be covered by TRICARE Prime. Or do I sign up for the TRICARE Dental Program separtely.

3 comments:

ilovedra... said...

TRICARE Dental separately. If you do the annual dental examinations and cleaning included. It covers 70% of the cost of everything else.

dre said...

If you did not even go to the dentist for some time with double coverage. TRICARE retirees pay 100% prevention at CA. Good luck

mapleguy said...

It is independent, as most plans. Tricare has a dental plan, but check the range and cost compared to other available plans. Depending on where you live, you can find better plans.

Post a Comment