Friday, January 22, 2010

Specific Power Of Attorney Refinance My Husband Is Refinancing And I Won't Be Present ,what Power Of Attorney Shld Be Used For This Specific Thing

My husband is refinancing and i won't be present ,what power of attorney shld be used for this specific thing - specific power of attorney refinance

I would not take part to refinance the house and do my husband has the power, so I want to protect and limit their ability to refinance and not sell in my name only. What specific lawyer, I do not always sell my name on the deed and the house if I want.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can use a proxy for the real estate transaction can enter only from the day of your new mortgage and consolidating Anytime you borrow money. I want to go just a council estate and may create a benefit for you specifically for property and this transaction again. There should be no more than $ 100, but it's worth it. Title companies only

Anonymous said...

Make a safety officer of the company. You must use the form for you - you need specifically.

Post a Comment