Thursday, February 11, 2010

Mares Spears With This Info I Give You, Brainstorm Some Screename Ideas For Me!?

With this info I give you, brainstorm some screename ideas for me!? - mares spears

Okay. I neeeeeed a new AIM screename.

Name: Marilyn (I prefer the screename, but it must be exactly this way, it can be a pseudonym, or what should not be at all).
Nicknames: Mareb (ahah), Lynmar mare, Glyn, etc etc xD
Favorite numbers: 7, 5
Favorite letter: X, X 3. (NO or x0x xxx. Girly too much for me)
Fave song: I'm Yours (Mraz), Yellow (Coldplay), Smile Like You It (murderer), Mean Semi-Charmed Life (Third Eye Blind), Bottle It Up (Sara Bareilles) Happy Birthday (click five) boys with his friends (Meiko), Radar (Britney Spears) + MRE
Rates?: Is catchy lyrics in I'm yours, yellow, Semi-Charmed Life, and Bottle It Up .. May want to use.
Favorite movies: Pink Panther 1, Nachofree, Balls of Fury, Pirates of the Caribbean "series, I can not think andddddddddddddddd. I especially like comedies.
Likes: Shopping, strawberriess with friends, hotels (idk lol) chocolate, Facebook & +
Loves: Summer, beach, photography, music, speeches, with relatives and +

screenames my earlier have not been supported (in this case):
Mare x7 admirable xMAR1LYN, likexxy0u, mareuhlyn

And yes. 10 points for the person with the best ideasssss

3 comments:

Micky A said...

MariilynsYourss - your name + the song I'm Yours Yours

xXStrawberryBearxX - U bear fruit, as the nickname came Mareb + Ur

MaRex3MuSiC - + Ur nickname loves music

YELLOWlittleMARE - fav song name and UR + little

FacebookAholicx3 - aholic like UR + & x3

&&&&&

Chocoluverx3 - Pretty self explanatory

I hope that helped! :)

♥♫•genna... said...

Marilyn Semi-Charmed

#17 said...

Marilyn I.
marexlyn
nyliram



Sorry, I'm bad on the screen name

Post a Comment